RBI is a technology based research and consulting firm. We not censor the questions or messages in the surveys or the invitations to take surveys that clients may propound nor do we censor the responses you may provide. The sender of a survey is solely responsible for the subject matter and the contents of the survey invitation and survey in which you participate, and you are solely responsible for the contents of your response.
According to RBI’s Terms of Agreement:
- Survey senders promise that they have an ongoing business or personal relationship or they have obtained consent to send surveys to the survey recipients
- RBI Inc. stores personal information in secure databases protected by passwords as well as database and network firewalls to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of personal information. While no security systems are infallible, RBI Inc. will prosecute any unauthorized access to secured information to the fullest extent of the law
- RBI Inc. periodically reviews and updates security measures to insure the best possible protection for the client and recipient data
- You can notify us at any time to update or remove your registered information from our database
- Survey senders use the received data to build a stronger business model to meet the recipient’s customer needs
- RBI Inc. will not sell any portion of the client database to a third party. This would be breach of the client agreement
- RBI is committed to its policy of protecting the privacy and confidential information of Clients and surveyed parties
What is personal information?